The Garage Conversion Specialists
With Thomas Percy Limited garage conversions you have the assurance of fully qualified and insured tradesmen, each with many years of experience.
Many garages within a property, are too small in size to accommodate a modern vehicle and become simply an area for storage, of often unwanted items.This garage space can however be transformed into a beautiful and practical room within your home.
We are specialists in garage conversions because it is here that we can seen the hidden potential that this space has and how it could be converted from a cold and under-utilised garage into a warm and habitable room, potentially increasing the value of your house and providing improved quality of life for you and your family.
A standard single garage is approximately 150 sq ft. which is a lot of potential extra living space for you to convert into an integral part of your house. For those with a double garage the perfect solution may lie in a ‘part conversion’, where typically the front or rear of the garage is retained to house the lawnmower or your bicycle whilst the rest of the garage is converted into a habitable room.
Our initial budget quotation for your garage conversion will include the following:
• Removal of the existing garage door.
• Insulated cavity brickwork to sill height and installation of a new double glazed upvc or timber window.
• Upgrading or replacement of the existing garage floor to comply with current building regulations.
• Dri-lining and insulation to the existing perimeter walls.
• Plasterwork to walls and ceiling.
• Electrical installations, including lighting and power.
• Heating installations.
• Plumbing installations if a shower room or bathroom is required.
• Internal joinery including doors, door linings, skirtings and architraves.